We gather weekly at Hunter College for in-person worship at 10 a.m. Please join us or CLICK TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE.
Due to a new policy by the City University of New York (CUNY), all persons entering the building are required to show proof of either full vaccination status or a negative PCR test administered within seven days prior to entering their facilities. All submitted information will be verified before approval is given, therefore, we need you to submit your information before coming to church on Sunday. There is no symptom checker or screening on arrival at Hunter. There is no smartphone app required to enter. After vaccination/testing has been verified, each person receives notification of results by email/text message which will allow prompt entry into the building. If you choose to delay submission until Sunday, all information will have to be manually verified, which will delay your entry into the worship service.
The Cleared4 access form is very easy to navigate - let's get started:
As a reminder, CUNY-Hunter College and Calvary Baptist Church require everyone to wear a mask while on campus.
Things to remember:
1. The protocol for kids 11 and under remains the same – no screening, no testing.
2. Visitors to Hunter can bookmark their unique individual web addresses to retrieve the most recent pass for display or printing at any time.
3. If providing COVID test results, one will need to register and upload current test results two days prior to returning to campus.
Phone-In Opportunity: Using Zoom, a free service, anyone can dial the number to be connected to our worship service.
- Call this number: 19292056099
- When prompted enter Meeting ID: 809 418 7414