You are welcome here.
When do we meet? What is it like?
We gather every Sunday in-person at Hunter College and online. Worship starts at 10 AM in Assembly Hall-Hunter College. We sing classic hymns and modern worship songs before hearing a sermon rooted in the truth of God’s gospel. In addition to a face mask, wear what is comfortable for you. You will be welcomed just as you are.
How can I watch?
You can find us every Sunday on our Livestream, or on YouTube Live and Facebook Live. We begin streaming five minutes before the start of the service, which means 9:55 AM each Sunday. We've also created a call-in option through Zoom: Dial 1-929-205-6099 and when prompted enter Meeting ID: 809 418 7414
What About Kids?
We love kids, and they are always welcome at Calvary. Our Family Ministry team wants to help your child learn about Jesus and grow their faith in Him. We have grade-appropriate ministry areas that teach kids and teenagers about Christ in an engaging and exciting manner. Preschoolers, Elementary Students, and Students gather in-person each week at 10 a.m. in classroom space on the level just below Assembly Hall.
What to Expect at Hunter College
We want you to come as you are. God calls people of all races, cultures, ages, political persuasions, and economic backgrounds to become one in the name of Jesus Christ.
Hunter College Protocols as of March 2022:
- If fully vaccinated, present your vaccine card upon entering Hunter College
- If unvaccinated, present your negative PCR test result document (no older than 7-days) upon entering Hunter College.
Things to remember:
- No masks are required.
- No protocol for kids 11 and under remains the same – no screening, no testing.
- No coffee is allowed in Assembly Hall.
- Our entrance (Kaye Playhouse) to Hunter College opens at 7:30 a.m.
- Cleared4 has been eliminated for those vaccinated and unvaccinated.