All are welcome to join our 2021 NYSB Convocation, an online ceremony hosted by Dean Michael Herbert and the NYSB Alumni Association, on Saturday, November 13, from 3 - 5 p.m. The online ceremony will officially welcome new students and instructors to the New York School of the Bible and celebrate the accomplishments of students completing their diploma and certificate studies. Speakers will articulate the NYSB mission and share about the school's 50 years of ministry impact.
The Zoom link and log-in information will be sent to all registrants.
Those wanting to apply for a certificate or diploma; please read below and note the dates:
1. Ensure you have completed all the required coursework and electives for your desired certificate or diploma.
- If you need a copy of your transcript, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy by Tuesday, October 26. Please allow several days for processing.
- Complete requirements for each diploma and certificate are posted in the COURSE CATALOG
2. Ensure you have passed each course with a grade of "C-" or better.
- Note that only credit courses qualify (Audit courses cannot be applied toward a certificate or diploma)
3. Complete the online application and electronically submit your written testimony online by Monday, Nov. 1; the application is posted here and includes the ability to upload your testimony
- Your written testimony needs to state how the NYSB has impacted your spiritual, personal, and ministry-related development.