Mondays Each course meets weekly for 7 weeks.
- Apr 6
- Apr 13
- Apr 20
- Apr 27
- May 4
- May 11
- May 18
- 111D Old Testament Hebrew Basics IV
- 116D New Testament Greek Basics IV
- 132B 1 Kings 15-22; 2 Kings 1-17--The Divided Kingdom of God
- 165B New Testament Survey: Romans - Revelation
- 216A Reasons to Believe That the Bible Is the Word of God
- 302 What Should the Church Look Like?
- 310 The Biblical Mandate for Evangelism
- 331D The Missional Church
Saturdays Each course meets weekly for 1 weeks.
- May 9
NYSB will attempt to make available on registration evenings a laptop on which a student can order any textbook needed. Currently, the NYSB still has copies of the basic required texts for the Bible survey courses and the required theology courses. Once these are purchased, NYSB will not restock these titles.
If you have any questions, please call 212 975-0170 x123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.