|Thessaloniki, Greece||INFO||May 10-17, 2017||$1,000||CLOSED|
|Haiti||INFO||July 16-23, 2017||$1,000||CLOSED|
|Detroit, Michigan||INFO||July 8-15, 2017||$800||CLOSED|
|Bucharest, Romania||INFO||August 11-21, 2017||$1,000||CLOSED|
- 1. Contact one of the following:
- a. Your immediate Pastor at CBC (the individual you are being discipled by).
- b. Your small group leader.
- c. Dr. Alfonse Javed, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-975-0170 ext. 109).
- d. The CBC office (in person or via 212-975-0170 ext. 110).
- e. Send us an email via our website: http://www.cbcnyc.org/contact. In the subject line please write “Interested in STM” and the mission trip that interests you.
- 2. Give us your contact info: name, email, phone number
- 3. Tell us in which ministry of the church you are currently involved.
- 4. Tell us how you heard about the STM trip and why you want to go.
- 5. Once steps 2-4 have been completed and we have received your inquiry, we will set up a formal interview with the Pastor in charge of STM (Dr. Alfonse Javed).
- 6. Fill out an application.
- 7. Once the application is reviewed, you will be given the approval to raise funds. It may take up to two weeks to receive the final approval decision. Receiving approval to raise funds is important because CBC needs to ensure that those participating in its trips are in full agreement with the values and objectives of the trip.
- 1. Prayer Warriors: People who commit to pray for you daily and will follow through.
- 2. Goers: People who have gone on missions trips in the past, but their schedules do not allow them to go this time. They can help you prepare for your trip, serve at events, collect donations, etc. Their connections and input can put you on the fast track to reach your goal.
- 3. Senders: People who love having the opportunity to send others through investing financially. Most financial contributors feel most comfortable investing in somebody they know personally.
Mission trip participants are asked to complete this evaluation form that the Calvary ministry team can use as they prepare for future mission trips.