The preferred method during this time is online registration. If necessary, print out a registration card here, complete the registration card and send it, along with full payment of tuition fees (check or money order), to the NYSB office at least five business days before classes start. Mail to: Calvary Baptist Church, ATTN: Billy Nelson, PO Box 1542 New York, NY, 10019-1542
- If you are registering for two classes in the same term you qualify for a $25 discount. Call (212) 975-0170 x123 for coupon details.
- Active members of Calvary Baptist Church are also eligible for course discounts. This discount does not apply to museum tours. Current members of Calvary Baptist Church pay a flat-rate fee of $40 per course. Contact Billy Nelson, NYSB Registrar, at (212) 975-0170 x123 or email@example.com for details.
- Click to register online using our TouchPoint system. Confirmation of registration and payment receipt will be sent to the email address submitted in the online registration form.
- If you are registering for two classes in the same term you qualify for a $25 discount. Please use the coupon code listed in the online registration form; call (212) 975-0170 x123 for coupon assistance.
- Active members of Calvary Baptist Church are also eligible for course discounts. Current members of Calvary Baptist Church pay a flat-rate fee of $40 per course. This discount does not apply to museum tours. Contact Billy Nelson, NYSB Registrar, at (212) 975-0170 x123 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details and discount codes to use when registering online.
Due to space restrictions, NYSB is no longer selling textbooks. Students are responsible for obtaining texts from any online venue they choose. NYSB recommends Christian Book Distributors and/or Amazon. If you have any questions, contact Billy Nelson, NYSB Registrar, (212) 975-0170 x123 or email@example.com.
Fees and Payments
Full payment of registration and tuition fees is necessary before attending any classes. The preferred payment method is online registration using a credit/debit card. If you need to pay by check or money order, please make checks or money orders payable to the New York School of the Bible or NYSB. NOTE: There is a $12 fee (as of July 2014) for returned checks. The tuition fees listed below apply to each individual fall/spring quarter and summer session. Textbooks and supplies are not included in these fees.
Tuition fees per quarter/session (includes a nonrefundable $5 registration fee):
- 1 course - $90
- 2 courses - $160
3 courses - $230
- The tuition for courses 491E, 419F, 491A, and 419B is $160 each course.
- The cost for each webinar is $25.
- Earn two $30-course vouchers after paying for any eight courses in the academic year (Fall–Summer). The student pays $25 per course per voucher, even when preregistering. Course vouchers must be used by the expiration date. Courses paid for using vouchers do not count toward the next eight.
Refunds and Cancellations
Obtain a Refund Request Form from the Registrar and submit it before the second meeting of classes. The registration fee is not refundable. Tuition fees are not refundable after the second meeting of classes.
NYSB reserves the right to cancel any course for which there is insufficient enrollment or space. There must be a minimum of 7 students registered by the end of the first class or the course will be canceled. If your course is canceled, you may choose either another course or a refund.