Articles of Faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existent as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible, composed of the Old and New Testaments, is God’s inspired and infallible Word, and is the supreme standard and final authority for all conduct, faith, and doctrine.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His premillennial, personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but by willful transgression became sinful and is justly under the condemnation and wrath of Almighty God.
- We believe that the only salvation from this guilt and condemnation is through faith in the righteousness and atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, and that this salvation is the free gift of God’s love and grace.
- We believe in the personality of the Holy Spirit and that His ministry is to reveal Christ to men, to convict of sin, to regenerate repentant sinners and, by His presence and power, to sanctify the lives of the redeemed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ instituted the ordinances of baptism and communion; that baptism is only to be administered upon profession of faith in Christ, by immersion, thereby declaring our faith in a crucified, buried and risen Savior; that communion is only for believers, is to be preceded by faithful self-examination, and is in remembrance of the Lord’s death until He comes.
- We believe that the New Testament Church is a body of believers, baptized by immersion, associated for worship, service, and the spreading of the Gospel of the grace of God to all the world.
- We believe that there will be a resurrection of the just and the unjust; the just, having been redeemed by the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, to be with Him throughout eternity in glory; the unjust, having died impenitent and unreconciled to God, to eternal condemnation in Hell.