Sunday, September 13, our Women's Fellowship will gather virtually, using the (free) Zoom platform for a presentation by Jada Edwards and small group discussion. All ladies are welcome to join us: invite your lady friends, coworkers, and family to be a part of this conversation.
Jada Edwards is a Bible teacher and discipler. She has committed her life to equipping women of all ages, at all stages, with practical, biblical truth to help them live authentic and transparent lives. Jada has always had a passion for ministry and sharing God’s Word and has also served in various directional capacities within the local church as well as with numerous non-profit organizations. Jada holds a MBA with an emphasis in Organizational Strategy but her most significant education has come from the study of God’s Word. The unsearchable riches of the scriptures are her inspiration.
You can join the fellowship through Zoom, either by calling in on your phone (details below) or using the link on a laptop or tablet to combine video and audio (posted below).
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/95580281982?pwd=MmZUZTkwY0dOSDM1c011dUZBekdUQT09
- Meeting ID: 955 8028 1982
- Passcode: 610681
One Tap Mobile: 1-929-205-6099
- If prompted for a password enter: 610681
- Dial the phone number 1-929-205=6099
- When prompted, enter the meeting ID number: 976 4336 7999#
- If prompted for a password enter: 032008
- Put yourself on mute if you are not speaking. Use your phone’s instructions for how to do that - usually *6).
- If the meeting host puts you on mute, you can enter “ *6 “ to turn off the mute. (HINT: The mute by the host and by your phone are two separate things.)
Connect with video:
Click on the link: https://zoom.us/j/
97643367999?pwd= S0Q1YWlaSHB1dDR2TllaeEphN0sxdz 09
- If this is the first time you use zoom, it will ask you if it can download and install something. You will get a screen, click “download and run zoom”. This will be done by your own computer, the same as downloading any other software. You just need to answer the questions that come up.
- Whether or not you had to download, you’ll end up on a page asking if you want to connect using computer audio. Choose this option unless you know better.
- You should end up on a page with a row of symbols (probably a bar at the bottom of a window).
- If there is a picture of a microphone, click to mute or unmute.
- If there is a picture of a video display, click to turn your video on or off.