Concepts of Truth International's mission is to share God's truth about life around the world providing counseling, recovery, and prevention, sustaining families in mental and sexual health. Using pragmatic models written from experience in reproductive loss and sexual trauma, we educate the whole person to make healthy life choices and empower future generations. Over 1 billion women and men in the world are suffering in silence. On March 16, the Concepts of Truth staff will bring their experience, expertise, and skills to train you to help others. This event is being sponsored by Calvary's Women’s Ministry and will be hosted at the Salisbury Hotel, 123 W. 57th St., New York, NY.
Concepts of Truth International’s staff will provide:
- Education in therapeutic interventions to help heal the grief after reproductive loss and conflict trauma
- Support that will empower trainees to facilitate recovery groups with confidence
- Trainees with a Certificate of Completion
- Training Cost is $69, which includes the costs of books and supplies. Limited scholarships are available.
- Concepts of Recovery The Journey books available on Amazon.com or CBD.com. (available in English and Mandarin)
- The event takes place the middle weekend of 2019 UN CSW63.
To register: email email@example.com, or call 419-492-4639