Institute for Biblical Leadership
These certificate programs are on hiatus while the instructor is working on his doctorate.
The Institute for Biblical Leadership now offers two tracks of study for local church leadership development that seeks to prepare leaders who will be Godly in character, biblical in knowledge, and Christ-centered in ministry. Strong (well-established) local churches are central to God's design for "making disciples of all nations." Strong (well-established) leaders are central to God's design for strong local churches.
The Local Church Leadership and Ministry Development program has the goal of helping local church leaders ground their church ministries in the way of Christ and His apostles. God's Word clearly defines the roles of church leaders. This program provides a yearlong study of Scripture to ascertain those roles. NOTE: The following 4 courses will be offered in 2016-17.
- 610 Acts: Keys to the Establishment and Expansion of the Church
- 611 Pauline Epistles: Strategies for Establishing Churches
- 612 Essentials of Sound Doctrine: Strategies for Establishing Believers in the Faith
- 623 Leaders and the Early Church: Strategies for Training Local Church Leaders
The Local Church Discipleship and Life Development program has the goal of helping local church leaders ground their Christian education and life development ministries in the way of Christ and His Apostles. This program provides a yearlong study of Scripture to understand discipleship. NOTE: The following 4 courses will be offered in 2017-18.
- T606 The First Principles: Following Jesus into His New Community
- T607 The First Principles: Building Strong Households of Faith
- T608 The First Principles: Disciplined Bible Study in the ‘Way of Christ and the Apostles’
- T609 The First Principles: Establishing Churches in the ‘Way of Christ and the Apostles’